Highways Jobs 2021 – Male and Female Jobs 2021
New latest Highways Authority PKHA is looking to rent applications from residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa including merged districts to fill the vacant positions. We get these Pakhtunkhwa Highways Authority PKHA Jobs 2021 via ETEA from the Daily Dawn newspaper on 25th September 2021.
The appointment of those professionals are going to be made through the tutorial Testing & Evaluation Agency referred to as ETEA. The detailed information is additionally available on the ETEA website www.etea.edu.pk. All the tests/interviews are going to be conducted through ETEA. Candidates checking out Govt Jobs in KPK should also read PEDO Jobs Advertisement.
- Assistant Director
- Computer Operator
- GIS Analyst
- GIS Data Collector
- Junior Clerk
- Sub Engineer
- Matric, Bachelor, DAE, Master
- Administrative Officer, Pakhtunkhwa Highways Authority PKHA, Peshawar
Assistant Director (BPS-17):
- 2nd Class Bachelor’s Degree in engineering with 5 years of experience in relevant field.
- Master’s Degree in engineering with 3 years of experience within the relevant field.
- Age Limit: 25 to 40 Years.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Preference are going to be given to the candidate having experience in office routine work.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology (BCS/BIT 4 Years) from a recognized University.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 1 years Diploma in Information Technology.
- Matriculation and 30 Words Per Minute Typing Speed in English.
BSc (GIS)/BS Geometric (GIS/RS) from a reputed institution with 3 years of relevant GIS Experience.
- Having Basic Qualifications DAE Civil.
- Preference are going to be given to the candidate having experience within the road sector.
GIS Data Collector:
- BSc with a one-year post-graduate diploma in GIS and 5 years experience within the relevant field.
- Secondary School Certificate.
- 2 Years Diploma in Civil Draftsman.
- Six Month Course in AUTOCAD (2D, 3D) drawing computer knowledge of MS Office.
How to Apply:
- Candidates may forward applications online through the ETEA website www.etea.edu.pk Or Click Here.
- Candidates must deposit the appliance processing fee, otherwise, applications won’t be considered for the appointment.
- The online form are going to be available from 29th September 2021 to 29th October 2021.
- Candidates must have scanned copies of all relevant documents during the submission of the web application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called test and interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test and interivew.